Reminder: Do not include any PHI or PII in Confluence. If you require 508 accessibility assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consensus for LDAF Use Case 1 has been reached
We are pleased to announce that we have achieved unanimous consensus on Use Case 1. To review the final votes and comment dispositions, scroll below to the "Consensus Voting Responses."
Thank you to all those committed members who took time out to review the final Use Case document and to submit a formal vote for the LDAF.
The final Use Case document can be found here.
Consensus Voting Process
We are pleased to be entering the consensus voting process for the first DAF Use Case-Local Data Access via Intra-Organizational Query. The consensus voting period closes at 5:00 pm (EST) on Monday, December 9th.
To successfully submit your vote, please follow the instructions below.
- Verify Your Commitment Level
- To verify you are a committed member, search for your name in the "DAF Members" list below and verify that your "Role" is listed as a "Committed Member." (Move to Step 2)
- If you are registered as a DAF Member, but are not a “Committed Member,” please e-mail a “Statement of Commitment” to Gayathri.Jayawardena@esacinc.com to change your status.
- If you are not registered for the DAF initiative, please join by visiting: Join the DAF Initiative
- Review the Final Use Case Document (including comment dispositions)
- Review the Voting Options (below)
- Cast Your Vote (below)
- After you have reviewed the final Use Case document and comment dispositions, you can begin casting your vote by completing the ballot found below. If you would like to add any additional comments to your ballot, remember to provide actionable comments where applicable/necessary.
- Only “one” vote per committed organization will be counted, please make sure to reconcile your votes with your colleagues
- All votes are due by 5:00 pm (EST) on Monday, December 9th, 2013.
|Consensus Voting OptionsThe goal is unanimous consent on the final Use Case for the Local Data Access Framework (DAF), which is obtained by carefully considering and addressing significant input from the Community of Interest. Each Initiative Member will provide one of the following votes during the Consensus process:|
NOTE: Only one vote will be counted per committed organization no matter how many individuals from that organization are committed members. If committed members of an organization have conflicting votes, those votes will need to be reconciled to the vote that best represents the committed organization. For example, if one member of ACME Corp. votes "Yes (with comment)" another member from ACME Corp. cannot vote "Object (with comment)." Since ACME Corp. gets one vote per organization the member's votes would need to be reconciled to one vote.
If you have questions or need help completing this form please feel free to email Gayathri Jayawardena at email@example.com .
<iframe width='960' height='400' frameborder='0' src='https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApW4Ox66ml2IdElMVW4tbnRPSlZVWGxTUWFMLTZVelE&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>
<iframe width='450' height='400' frameborder='0' src='https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApW4Ox66ml2IdGNnakN6UW5OTUhJUWctelVSZ3JMSWc&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>