If you require 508 accessibility assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guest speakers, Bo Dagnall and Debi Willis, presented on our next community meeting focusing on Consumer Centered Data Exchange. Recording is available in the meetings page.
- Meeting recordings and slides from REACHnet pilots updates are located here.
|Phase 2: Basic Choice for Research Consent Pilots Work Group||Friday, November 17th, 2017 at 11:00am ET|
If you plan to access the Webex, please join via the meeting hyperlink and dial the provided Attendee ID # after the Access Code
- This project seeks to address patient trust of health information exchange as the way health care providers and participants share and access health information.
- The aim is to assist the healthcare ecosystem by analyzing and developing technical standards to fulfill the technical capability for implementing and sharing individual consent (basic and granular choice) for the sharing of health information in healthcare settings and in a research environment.
Phase 1: Basic Choice
- To develop Basic Consent Use Cases and Functional Requirements which can be used to guide a Piloting process
- Conduct pilots which test the functional requirements and scenarios described in the Use Case Development Phase
- Develop a best practices implementation guide based on lessons learned from piloting efforts.
- Align work efforts with Standards Developing Organizations (SDO) when possible
- Develop implementation guidance in form of a standard or artifact
Phase 2: Basic Choice for Research Consent and Phase 3: Granular Choice
- Build upon artifacts and lessons learned from Phase 1 and repeat the process for Phases 2 & 3
|Project Coordinator||Johnathan Colemanemail@example.com|
|Project Manager||Ali Khanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Project Support||Saurav Chowdhuryemail@example.com|
|Pilot Support||Kelly Carullifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Pilot Support||Kory Mertzemail@example.com|