The PACIO (Post-Acute Care Interoperability) Project, established February 2019, is a collaborative effort between industry, government, and other stakeholders, with the goal of establishing a framework for the development of FHIR implementation guides to facilitate health information exchange.
Data Class: Advance Directives
- Support inclusion of ADI data elements.
- Recommendation: Remove Advance Directive Care Experience Preferences and replacing it with Treatment Intervention Preferences
- Rationale: Advance Directive Care Experience Preferences (row 8) is duplicative of Care Experience Preferences (row 4);
- Recommendation: Remove Autopsy Report data element
- Rationale: Autopsy Report is not a high priority data element, and it is unlikely that information would be germane to quality measurement.