A client tried loading the QRDA III to CMS for MIPS reporting and received the error: Denominator count must be equal to Initial Population count for a measure that is a proportion measure. (Error report attached)
We cannot locate the issue. Client submitted measures
22, 68, 69, 125, 127, 130, 147.
The only measure that has a different IPP and DEN is CMS 147 which is a population measure; however, the denominator has additional conditions for inclusion.
- Initial Population
- exists ( ["Patient Characteristic Birthdate": "Birth date"] BirthDate
- where Global."CalendarAgeInMonthsAt"(BirthDate.birthDatetime, start of "Measurement Period")>= 6
- and ( exists "Initial Qualifying Encounter During Measurement Period"
- or exists "Hemodialysis During Measurement Period"
- or exists "Peritoneal Dialysis During Measurement Period"
- "Initial Population"
- and ( exists "Encounter During Influenza Season"
- or exists "Hemodialysis During Influenza Season"
- or exists "Peritoneal Dialysis During Influenza Season"