Re-running the update script should fix this issue.
We updated Cypress from 6.1.2 to 6.2.0.
After updating, we found that we could not download the patient Full Test Deck, though could still download single measure Test Decks.
- We confirmed that all measures had completed generating patients before attempting to download.
- This occurred for both newly generated Full Test Decks and previously generated Full Test Decks.
- This occurred for both newly created Vendors/Products and previously created Vendors/Products.
- After rolling back to 6.1.2, we could download the Full Test Deck again.
- We confirmed the issue with multiple users.
- In 6.2.0, when clicking here:
- We get this error:
- In 6.2.0 When clicking here:
- The download occurred as normal.
- Full Test Deck downloads were restored when returning to 6.1.2.
- is duplicated by
CYPRESS-2271 Can't download Cypress test deck