Reminder: Do not include any PHI or PII in Confluence. If you require 508 accessibility assistance, please send an email to email@example.com
- Multiple candidate agencies: in some cases there is a choice of agencies, and a request is sent to multiple agencies, then
- if more than one agency accepts, one is selected, the initiator sends a confirmation to the selected agency, and cancel notification to the non-selected ones
- if only one agency accepts, the initiator still sends a confirmation to it
- if no agency accepts, the process needs to start over with a new referral request.
- Determination of responsible clinician:
- Responsible clinician is determined before the referral request is sent - in this case the scheduling of the first home visit can take place after the confirmation is received by the agency
- Responsible clinician is determined after the referral request is sent - in this case the agency expects a notification about who the responsible clinician is after the confirmation is received. The first home visit can be scheduled only after the responsible clinician has been determined.