Reminder: Do not include any PHI or PII in Confluence. If you require 508 accessibility assistance, please send an email to email@example.com
ONC FAST Testing and Certification Tiger Team: Proposed Solutions, Challenges, and Work Remaining
December 12, 2019 at 12:00PM - 2:00PM ET.
Join the FHIR at Scale Taskforce (FAST) on December 12, 2019 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM for an update from the Testing & Certification Tiger Team. They have been working hard to address the technical barriers related to testing and certification of FHIR-based solutions at scale, including:
- How do we test and version across multiple stakeholders with varying degrees of maturity?
- How do we adequately test/validate consistently in a scalable environment? Automated tool?
- How do we define the minimum level of transaction conformance and validation required?
- What steps and stakeholders should be included for governance of FHIR certification?
This session will cover the following solution:
- ONC FHIR Testing and Certification Program
In addition, this session will highlight any gaps and challenges which may impact these possible solutions and outline the remaining work to be done.
If you were not able to join the FAST 101 Information Session last month, you can get up to speed by watching the recorded session or reviewing the presentation slide deck at FAST 101 Informational Webinar. All who are interested in the work of FAST are encouraged to join the Technical Learning Community (TLC) and the LinkedIn Group for regular updates.
Webinar recording and presentation slide deck links: