Project Purpose: Thank you for your interest in the Measure Specification Sheets. The purpose of this project is for the public to provide comment on the technical specifications for measure calculation on the proposed Insights Condition measures. Please submit a ticket/create an issue to comment on the detailed technical specifications supporting the proposed measures.
Reminder: Do not include any Protected Health Information (PHI) in JIRA.
Here's how to use ONC JIRA:
- Create an Account (Optional): You will need an account to create a new issue or to track (watch) an existing issue, but you don't need one to search for a public issue.
- Search for an Issue: Have a question? Search by keyword or project, see if others have submitted the same question, and review the responses.
- Track an Issue: Find an issue that you're interested in? Keep track of changes or comments on a ticket by clicking 'Start watching this issue' on the right-hand side of the issue. You will need to be logged into your JIRA account.
- Create an Issue: Can't find your issue? Make sure you're logged in - create an issue by clicking the orange “Create Issue” button at the top of the screen.
- Be sure to select the correct project and issue type from the dropdown menu in the form. Reminder: Do not include any Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Review your Issue: Once you create an issue, you will be listed as a reporter of that issue. You can make comments, edits, change, add attachments, and communicate with assigned subject matter experts via the comments feature. Additionally, you will receive an email notification of any status changes to your issue.
- Send questions about the JIRA system to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or review the ONC JIRA Learning Resources