If you require accessibility assistance, please send an email to email@example.com
Creating an Issue
- Before creating a new issue, search for similar issues in the relevant project.
- When logged into JIRA, use the search box on the right side of the top-most menu bar.
- Type in a word or phrase you are searching for.
- If results are returned, use the project dropdown to select the relevant project.
- Results will be filtered to display only the relevant issues in your project.
- If there is no existing issue, navigate to the create issue screen with the ‘Create an issue’ button
Create an issue
- Select your project from the Project dropdown.
- Select the appropriate issue type
- Use the ‘Next’ button to trigger the popup form
- Fill in the required fields on the form
- Use ‘Create’ button at the bottom of the form to submit your issue